Monday 9 April 2012

UP CLOSE : ELIZABETH DISMORR



what are you up to at the moment?
I am currently studying for an MA in Fine Art at Bristol UWE. I'm in the process of writing the dreaded dissertation

what is your most treasured possession? 
A painting I received when I was 21 by the artist Rebecca Swainston, and a necklace my boyfriend gave me cast from an antique seal by the Canadian jewellery company Pyrrha (www.pyrrha.com)

what is your guilty pleasure?
Red wine

how would you sum yourself up in 3 words?
creative, positive, thankful

Follow me on Twitter @BuffyDismorr and check out my website (www.elizabethdismorr.com)

Some of Elizabeth's favorite things...


Skull necklace handmade


Shoes from Office


Make-up bag - present


Doll was a present from an antique store in Windsor when she was 10 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment