Sunday 6 May 2012

TRIED AND TESTED


I've always hated DIY wax kits as they've never really delivered - so I usually just head to my nearest beauty salon and pay rather a lot for a wax. Well, I bought this the other day - and it's pretty good, easy to use, and the strips are re-useable. It does cost around £18.00 but I think it's worth it!

Verdict : 8/10



2in1 Roll-On Body Sugar: a natural, washable hair remover with 2 mess-free, precision rollers. Easily roll-on product & zip off hair from the root for clean, salon-smooth skin up to 6 weeks.
3 Easy Steps: 1. Heat roller 2. roll-on body sugar 3. zip off with strips
Ideal for: beginners & pros.
Contains: 140ml sugar paste, 2 rollers, 20 washable strips and easy to follow photo instructions.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: Read instructions & cautions before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment